Friday, September 28, 2012

Cute baby gift

Excellent tip for mailing a unique, cute, adorable and unusual baby gift is to order a baby girl or baby boy welcome wagon. The cute little red wagons carry lots of baby gift goods that are pragmatic for recently born babies. Knowing that it is always fun to send something different for the new baby is a challenge. Usually individuals call the hospital gift shop for the same, boring gifts they have. They have the usual blue and pink floral arrangements which are nice but do not last and are tricky to transport home. That type of baby gift is soon forgotten. Baby Girl Welcome Wagon Gift BasketThey also have baby gift baskets but you may find that the parents have already received at least one or more from the hospital gift shop. Asking the gift shop worker does not assure you that visitors have popped into the gift shop and procured the same gift. I was embarrassed to stop in and order a cute basket and went up to her room to see two matching baskets from other people. That meant I had to go back down and switch it for something really common in the gift shop. The most horrible part was that it definitely took the thrill of my gift giving away. They were apologetic as was I apologetic and embarrassed. When the the gift shop clerk just rolled her eyes about wanting to exchange it, I had just had it and told her I wanted a refund. In the parking lot of the Denver hospital I met a guy and lady carrying in these adorable pink baby girl and blue baby boy gift red wagons. That is exactly what I had wanted to walk in with something that caused the couple to ooh and aah about. I just flat out stopped them and asked where they got them. They had ordered them from a basket store near the Denver hospital called Baskets by Rita. Cut little welcome baby wagon that were the best birth gift. They were definitely different baby gifts and pragmatic and enjoyable. They told me Baskets by Rita also has a big brother/sister line of baskets that they gave one time. I got on my iphone and instantly called Baskets by Rita and ordered one of the little red wagon as a baby welcome gift for the newborn baby. It was painless to arrange to have it delivered to their house when they got home from the hospital. When they got home with the new baby and got the, they immediately called me and said I just had to come over to see the new baby and the adorable wagon. So from now on the hospital gift shop will not be my first selection for sending gifts or flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a Colorado native and I graduated from Regis University. I worked for Hewlett-Packard for 18 years in Human Resources. I purchased Baskets by Rita and I am enjoying applying my corporate knowledge to improve this company.