Sunday, October 27, 2013

What gift basket company in Denver has been around the longest?

What is the oldest gift basket company in the Denver?
If you google gift baskets in the Denver and/or Colorado area you will find some, but the biggest variety online (or call to custom-made order 303-344-4838) is Baskets by Rita at basketsbyrita.com. The other companies are smaller sized and several run from their residences or small spaces and could not hold the inventory Baskets by Rita has.
Baskets by Rita operates out of a storage facility in Aurora, Colorado and manages corporate orders as well and custom orders that location took care of efficiently and rapidly. They group with a hand delivery aid for workplace and house shipment in the Denver location, which consists of the suburbs of Arvada, Centennial, Englewood, Littleton, Aurora, LoDo, Denver, Belcaro, Cherry Creek, 5 Points, Federal Heights, Berkeley Park, Cherry Hills, City Park Greenwood Village, Thornton Lowry, University Park, Commerce City, Bow Mar, Broomfield, Cory-Merrill, Highlands, Morrison, Uptown, Englewood, Stapleton, Northfield, Capitol Hill, Highlands Ranch, Observatory Park, Washington Park, Westminster, Downtown Denver, Lakewood, Park Hill, and Wheat Ridge.fruit and cheese gift basket
There's a minimal $12.95 hand delivery charge for Denver metro area (inside 470) Monday through Friday. Those suburban areas feature
The next external suburbs of Broomfield, Lafayette, Superior and Louisville cost is $16.95 weekdays.
The suburban areas further out Boulder, Castle Rock, Evergreen, Parker, Longmont hand delivery costs of weekdays $21.95.
You could call 303-344-4838 and request for costs to other suburbs or cities. When I called they suggested that rather of having my basket hand provided to Boulder, I had them ship it UPS to Boulder and it set you back only $12.95. In fact shipping UPS to any city in Colorado just costs $12.95 which is a deal. My boss had me stop at UPS to drop off a package for him and it cost him over $20, so I now have actually Baskets by Rita send out all my packages outside the internal Denver location or to anywhere in Colorado UPS for that lower cost. They package them so well the basket is absolutely safeguarded and shows up safely and in tact. If orders are obtained prior to noon Mountain Time, they generally will have them delivered or dispatched UPS that same day, otherwise the turn-around is one day.
I such as using them because they make up the basket as the order can be found in, so it's fresh and hasn't already been sitting on a shelf. Baskets by Rita is my choice when it comes to offering the Denver Metro Location.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a Colorado native and I graduated from Regis University. I worked for Hewlett-Packard for 18 years in Human Resources. I purchased Baskets by Rita and I am enjoying applying my corporate knowledge to improve this company.