Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cheese and Fruit Paired for Success

Boy could you go on for indefinitely about cheese. The French believe that the more stinky the better the cheese. Business people think that to hold on you need to realize that your cheese might get moved. Kids grew up with the stinky cheese man. Farmers know that if they can't sell their milk to a grade A dairy they can always sell it as grade B and it will be made into cheese. Wow that is a lot of Discussion about cheese without really saying anything. Cheese comes in so many types it is hard to keep up. I know that there are people that are as snooty about cheese as there are about wine. I have become quite fond of cheese over the years. I even have learned to love goat cheese. Basketsbyrita's recent task is to seek out great cheese that is shelf stable so we can put it for you in a gift basket. fruit and cheese gift basket

Basketsbyrita offers a cheese basket, a fruit and cheese gift basket, a wine and cheese basket and of course gourmet baskets which all have cheese in them. We provide everything from a smoked pepper cheese to a smooth mild Havarti cheese. The possibilities are endless so we are working hard to offer them all. Our recent offering is a beer cheese for our beer gift baskets.

So don't let the stinky cheese man steel your cheese and if he moves it stay at it until you find it and cut it share with your farmer friends okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a Colorado native and I graduated from Regis University. I worked for Hewlett-Packard for 18 years in Human Resources. I purchased Baskets by Rita and I am enjoying applying my corporate knowledge to improve this company.