Saturday, February 8, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day Gifts


Strategy early to send valentine presents this year. I vowed that on Jan. 14 I 'd begin a month early to obtain my February 14 Valentine's Day gifts. In 2012 I waited and those I sent didn't get there in time. The presents and cards were selected over by Feb. 12 and this year I won't get stuck giving second-rate cards and gifts. It's a fantastic day to commemorate.


http://www.basketsbyrita.com/Red-Hot-Valentine-Gift_p_257.html
Red Hot Valentines
Gift
And according to one source, "Contrary to exactly what some may believe, Valentine's Day wasn't created by greetings card business simply to offer cards and candies. It's in fact a church sanctioned holiday, as Pope Gelasius deemed February 14 St. Valentine's Day near 498 A.D. Shrouded in secret, the exact origins of the celebration of St. Valentine are somewhat uncertain, according to History.com. While the holiday's history is well recorded through the years, the saint (or saints) it's called after is up in the air.

It's still uncertain exactly who the popular saint of love actually was, as the Catholic Church acknowledges 3 different saints named Valentine or Valentinus. All of them were martyrs "
Fascinating, but that doesn't fix my gift providing issues. This year I've already called my local incredible gift basket business right here in Colorado at 303-344-4838 to have Baskets by Rita prepare and send gift baskets for me. I looked into their site at basketsbyrita.com then arranged to have them sent out to show up a couple of days prior to February 14. I utilized to look around, get, wrap and send them myself and surprisingly I discovered that it is really more affordable when all is stated and done to have them do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a Colorado native and I graduated from Regis University. I worked for Hewlett-Packard for 18 years in Human Resources. I purchased Baskets by Rita and I am enjoying applying my corporate knowledge to improve this company.