Saturday, February 8, 2014

What to give a president?



http://www.basketsbyrita.com/Ultimate-Gourmet-Gift-Basket_p_66.html
Ultimate Gourmet
Gift Basket
Highlighting your red, white and blue due to the fact that it's not just for the 4th of July anymore. One means to beat the winter blues and blahs is to find needs to commemorate February. If you are tired or sensation uneasy sending something for Valentines Day, why not mix it up and send out a gift basket for Presidents Day? Contact our local favorite basket business in Denver, Baskets by Rita at 303-344-4838 and ask they assemble a basket of gourmet food items and cover it for Presidents Day with red white and blue. Get ideas from their internet site at basketsbyrita.com and then call to have a customized cool basket sent. I called last year and had a huge one sent to my parents who are entirely associated with waving the red, white and blue. They put it in a metal red tub which my daddy enjoyed and keeps in his garage now. My mama is irritated due to the fact that she desired to use it for an ice container for parties, so I've called and organized to have an additional one sent to them this year.
It was such a total surprise since I miss parents day and don't send out loads of gifts or cards for Valentines Day so it was great enjoyable and a book idea. It definitely got attention and this last Christmas friends and relatives all informed me exactly how they've found out about it from my parents various times all year long. Winning concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a Colorado native and I graduated from Regis University. I worked for Hewlett-Packard for 18 years in Human Resources. I purchased Baskets by Rita and I am enjoying applying my corporate knowledge to improve this company.