Saturday, July 19, 2014

ECO-FRIENDLY GIFTS

ECO Friendly Gifty Bags

Containers that can be reused over and over are not merely a fad. You could get eco canvas bags at most establishments and it is now the norm to bring bags into all establishments, not merely supermarket, to hold your purchases. It's not a surprise, then, that gift-giving has actually altered as well. Putting the gift in a recyclable bag or container or any type of kind is things to do. Our newest find is an eco-friendly gift bag by a company out of Denver called Baskets by Rita. They have a Colorado bag packed with gourmet rewards that can be found in an eye-catching bag. I purchased one for my wife and when it came, it not simply had the products inside, but cells and ribbon and the gift card for an excellent and joyful presentation. My wife has actually been hounding me regarding being much less wasteful and it was a hit. I've called considering that and had them sent out to other clients and relatives. Check it out at basketsbyrita.com and you'll also see other containers. My mother likes baskets so I went online and discovered a basket she had actually truly like then called them at 303-344-4838 and asked if they could possibly personalize by putting in health spa products instead of gourmet foods. Not a problem. I now use them for
all presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a Colorado native and I graduated from Regis University. I worked for Hewlett-Packard for 18 years in Human Resources. I purchased Baskets by Rita and I am enjoying applying my corporate knowledge to improve this company.