Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Alternatives to Gift Baskets

Housewarming Gift


Would like to send 2 welcome gifts to buddies who have relocated, I examined gift baskets sites as well as found great baskets at Baskets by Rita (basketsbyrita.com) as well as purchased one of the charming baskets for one friend. The other pal dislikes baskets and also is now quite into "being green" so I observed that had an Eco-Friendly Colorado Gift Bag, which is a reusable gift bag. I called them at 303-344-4838 to ask if they can place a bow on it or something to make it more festive. Well, they do that anyhow! They placed festive tissue paper as well as bows on it, which was best. Thinking this would certainly be a fantastic gift (the canvas multiple-use bag rather than a basket) I called and asked if they could put the items I choose as from one more basket into the canvas bag-- SURE! I had actually that a person sent out to me at my house and I took it to a birthday party the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a Colorado native and I graduated from Regis University. I worked for Hewlett-Packard for 18 years in Human Resources. I purchased Baskets by Rita and I am enjoying applying my corporate knowledge to improve this company.