Wednesday, November 12, 2014

ECO FRIENDLY BAG filled with gifts!


Re-usable bags are so practical and searching for a gift basket, I found a website/company that has a terrific environment-friendly canvas bag filled with products. It's Baskets by Rita (basketsbyrita.com) provides a Colorado green environmentally friendly bag (or they have a new off-white one as well-- but call to ask for it) fulled of Colorado products. If you uncommitted if the products are Colorado-made or note, basically provide them a phone call at 303-344-4838 and they'll be happy to customize as well as load a bag with other snacks, crackers, candy, etc when you provide them a cost factor. I called as well as got one for my nephew as well as asked that they include a lot more regular sweet bars and also chip kind snacks and also nuts-- I desired lots of products and also really did not care if they were nationwide brand names.
ECO Friendly Gift Bag

They also have a quite modern collapsible, multiple-use red picnic carry with metal edges that you can later utilize to lug not simply meals however nearly anything extremely conveniently as well as breaks down for easy storage The shrink-wrapped gift if fulled of Christmas biscuits, cheese, biscuits, cashews, crackers, tortilla chips, salsa, delicious chocolates, peanut brittle, as well as white cheddar popcorn. It's on sale now for $75, but they have actually limited quantities. (If you do not wish it to be a holiday gift, basically call 303-344-4838 as well as inquire to not utilize seasonal holiday bow.).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a Colorado native and I graduated from Regis University. I worked for Hewlett-Packard for 18 years in Human Resources. I purchased Baskets by Rita and I am enjoying applying my corporate knowledge to improve this company.